Skip to content
- Dentist, she graduated from the Pontifical Catholic University of Minas Gerais (PUC-MG) in 2005. She had further studies in pediatric dentistry at the Federal University of Minas Gerais and specialized in pediatric dentistry at PUC-MG (2007).
- She performed several theoretical-practical training in sedation with nitrous oxide, drug sedation in pediatric dentistry, cardiovascular life support, therapeutic and surgical laser in dentistry, among others.
- Dedicated exclusively to the practice of pediatric dentistry in private clinic since 2007, she is Clinical Director of TiaVal Odontopediatria, since 2008.
- Her interest in outpatient surgery stems from a natural path, since she has extensive experience with the treatment of pediatric patients in an outpatient operating room setting, in hospitals.
- Since 2018 she has dedicated herself to projects in the field of outpatient surgery applied to pediatric dentistry, having visited specialized centers in Portugal and Norway.
- She also has interest and experience in health management, having completed an Master in Business Administration in Business Management at Getúlio Vargas Foundation, in 2009.
[ « BACK ]