Skip to content
- Nurse, she graduated from State University of São Paulo (Unesp).
- She has more than 15 years’ experience in surgical patient care, having led teams in large hospitals.
- Having a great interest in health service management, she has a postgraduate degree in management from Getúlio Vargas Foundation (Campinas, SP) and Masters Studies in Administration, with an emphasis on consumer behavior (Brasília, DF).
- She also was trained in Leadership in Health Organizations from Harvard Medical School (Boston, USA).
- She is a manager of medical and hospital services and works as a consultant in the implementation and adaptation of health services and in quality and patient safety processes.
[ « BACK ]